- The microcontroller is used in multiple industries and applications, together with within the home and enterprise, building automation, producing, robotics, automotive, lighting, sensible energy, industrial automation, communications and web of things deployments.
- The best microcontroller facilitates the operation of. mechanical device systems found in everyday convenience things, like ovens, refrigerators, toasters, mobile devices, key fobs, video games, televisions, and lawn-watering systems.
- They are also Common in office machines such as photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, and printers, as well as smart meters, ATMs and security systems.
- More sophisticated microcontroller perform critical functions in aircraft, spacecraft, ocean-going vessels, vehicles, medical and life-support systems, and robots.
- In medical situations, the microcontroller will regulate’the operations of a man-made heart, excretory organ or another organ.
- They can also be instrumental in the functioning of prosthetic devices.