JEE Main outcome 2019: NTA directed JEE Main test in January and the outcomes are out now for the equivalent. As indicated by an official statement from the NTA, 15 applicants have scored 100 percentile in the JEE Main's first version held in January.
JEE Main Result 2019: Check toppers' list
- Dhruv Arora- Madhya Pradesh
- Raj Aryan Agarwal- Maharashtra
- Adelly Sai Kiran- Telangana
- Bojja Chetan Reddy- Andhra Pradesh
- Sambit Behera- Rajasthan
- Naman Gupta- Uttar Pradesh
- Yindukuri Jayanth Phani Sai- Telangana
- Vishwanath K- Telangana
- Himanshu Gaurav Singh- Uttar Pradesh
- Kevin Martin- Karnataka
- Shubhankar Gambhir- Rajasthan
- Battepati Karthikeya- Telangana
- Ankit Kumar Mishra- Maharashtra
- Jayesh Singla- Punjab
- Gupta Kartikey Chandresh- Maharashtra
Ventures to download JEE Main 2019 outcomes:
Visit the official site, jeemain.nic.in
Tap on 'download results'
Enter enlistment number, move number and tap on submit
The outcomes will show up on the screen
Download and take a print out for sometime later
JEE Main scores
The JEE Main scores, which have been distributed online on its official site jeemain.nic.in and are standardized scores crosswise over multi session papers and depend on the overall execution of every one of the individuals who showed up for the examination in one session, as per the NTA.
The NTA Score shows the level of competitors that have scored equivalent to or beneath (same or lower crude scores) that specific Percentile in that session.
JEE Main Result 2019: Total number of understudies
A complete number of 9, 29,198 hopefuls were enrolled for Paper 1 ( held for affirmations in B.E. also, B. Tech. in designing and innovative organizations the nation over and furthermore as a qualification for JEE Advanced) in this test.